One Book to elevate you through your money, relationship & family problems!
Yes, no matter how much you’re stressed out, you need to give this book a try.! It would take you only 1 hour to complete this book but will get all the essential knowledge you need.
This book comprises of seven laws, namely:
- The Law of Pure Potentiality
- The Law of Giving and Receiving
- The Law of Karma or Cause and Effect
- The Law of Least Effort
- The Law of Intention and Desire
- The Law of Detachment
- The Law of Dharma or Purpose in Life
Sorry, I didn’t told you name of the book, it’s none other than Deepak Chopra “One of the best selling books – The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success”
Wait! I know what you’re thinking. You’re already not interested. I know but you need to give it a try. It only costs you Rs. 199 (new MRP). But, I’m giving it to you for FREE (if only you’re my first buyer.)
Moreover it’s just a pocket book. Yes, just a pocket book, you can carry it in your pocket and read whenever you want to get wisdom. See the size of book below.
Read till end to get the free copy of this book. (T&C Applied)*
I know what you’re thinking how will this book solve my problem, after all what’s in this book?
In first, everyone is like this, surprisingly I was as well. But, when you try applying it’s lessons daily in your life and go according to the life demands. You just stop resisting and accept whatever may come, from within you and from outside.
Few of its lines from “Chapter 1: The Law of Pure Potentiality”
- “Take take each day to be silent, to connect with your spirit, to just Be.”
- “Practice non-judgement. Begin each day with the statement “Today, I shall judge nothing that occurs,” and throughout the day remind yourself of that statement each time you catch yourself judging.”
- “Commune with nature. Silently observe the intelligence within everything. Watch a sunset, listen to the sound of the ocean, or simply smell the scent of a flower.”
Few of its lines from “Chapter 4: The Law of Least Effort”
- “Accept people, circumstances, and events as they are in this moment. When confronted with any challenge, remind yourself, “This moment is at should be,” because the entire universe is as it should be.”
- “Take responsibility for your situation without blaming anything or anyone, including yourself. Every problem is an opportunity to take this moment and transform it into a greater benefit.”
- “Relinquish (give up) the need to defend your point of view. In defenselessness, you remain open to all points of view, not rigidly attached to one of them.”
According to Amazon.in,
The book has appeared in the top 10 list of New York Times.
A little but about the author,
Deepak Chopra, 73 years old by now is an Indian-American Author and an Alternative Medicine Advocate who believes that a person should achieve a perfect health, a condition that free from disease and never feels pain and that cannot age or die.
He claims that his practices can also treat chronic disease through one state of mind.
He has written over 40 books and 11 books in stress management category.
With you losing interest a little bit, I’m gonna say this is really worth a small investment.
Some of its best quotes:
- “The less you open your heart to others, the more you suffer.”
- “Nothing is more better than reconnecting with your bliss. Nothing is as rich. Nothing is more real.”
- “If you and I are having a single thought of violence or hatred against anyone in this world at this moment, we are contributing to the wounding of the world.”
- “The way you think, the way you behave, the way you eat, can influence your life by 30 to 50 years.”
- “Anything that is of value of life only multiplies when it is given.”
Some Reviews on Amazon:
For Vasundhra, it didn’t helped him much but referred this book as “Good Reminders Book” whenever you need help.
For Simbu, it was one of the beneficial book in “Self-help” genre where he thought to even gift some copies of this book to his friends.
While there were so many who got benefited to their personal problems by this book, to quickly tell;
Out of 1989 people who rated this book, around 1450 (70% people) felt benefited and rates this book 5 stars.
Before I wrapped it up for you, I must tell if you don’t like to read! You can also buy its audio version as well.
You can listen to the FREE AUDIO FILE OF THE BOOK and then decide if you want to purchase the book or not. Amazon Prime comes in with 90 DAY FREE TRIAL with “Cancel Anytime” option or else you can purchase “Audible” for Rs. 199/month to listen to as many “audiobooks” on Amazon.
Now as I promised,
You can avail this book for free from my side, only if you comment “First Buyer” in the comment option. (Only valid in India)
Another wisdom words to heal your mindset and solving your problems from the book,
This time from Last Chapter: “The Law of Dharma or Purpose in Life”
- “The first if to seek your higher Self through spiritual practice and discover your divinity; the second is to find your unique talents; and the third is to serve humanity with the expression of your talents.”
- “If money was no concern and you had all the time in the world, what would you do? If you would still do what you currently do, then you are in dharma because you have passion for what you do.”
- “How are you best suited to serve humanity? Answer that question, put it into practice, and you can generate all the wealth that you want.”
- “When your creative expressions match the needs of your fellow humans, wealth spontaneously flows from the realm of the spirit to the world of form. You begin to experience your life as a miraculous expression of divinity – not just occasionally, but all the time. And you will know true joy and the true meaning of success – the ecstasy (bliss) and exultation (rejoicing) of your own spirit.”
Now, if you have been following me from start to end, you would have known how to avail this book for free. (t & c applied*)
Last decision is always yours, but let me tell you one thing from Swami Vivekananda Quote;
“Books are infinite in number, and the time is short, therefore the secret of knowledge is to take what is essential. Take that and try to live up to it.”